Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MFT SUPERSTAR CONTEST - CARD #3


Hello again!

My last card for the superstar contest was created by using the Birdie Brown Whole Herd stamps, and the Cool Day set. I fussy cut the scarf and the hat and attached it to the cute cow. I wanted the haystack to look covered with snow, so I masked the top of the stamp, stamped it with black ink, and used a Copic friendly pen to draw the rest of the image. To create the whole scene, I used also the biggest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax die-namics, and the Rolling Hills dies to create the hills of snow and the fence. I used also some white enamel accents to create the snowy background.  



Thank you very much for stopping by. I wish you all a beautiful day, and don't forget to visit the MFTstamps blog for more information about the Superstar Contest.
 
Challenge:
MFTstamps Superstar Contest
SSS Work It Wednesday August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment