Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CHRISTMAS CARD WINTER WARMTH


Hello stampers!

Welcome to the day three of my little last minute Christmas card series. You can call this two cards as easy, since you don't need to color anything.

To create this two cards, you will need the Winter Warmth stamp set by My Favorite Things, it's coordinating dies and some inks.


I used also the Stitched Snowflakes by Lawn Fawn, sequins, white gel pen, clear Wink of Stella glitter brush and Glossy Accents to add to my cards a finishing touch.


I like the difference that can be achieved, if I add the white gel pen to the edges of my card base and also to the images itself. 


Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Eva, these are adorable! Love how you layered the clothing and added the snowflakes. The white dots around it make it awesome! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge using "just a pinch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wieder 2 tolle Karten! Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelküche-challenge! LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards and the different colourways, brilliant.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the kraft and I like how you mixed it with the greens and oranges! Looks great! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete