Thursday, July 23, 2015

MFT SUMMER SCHOOL: PRIMARY COLORS


Hello friends!

Are you ready for another My Favorite Things Summer School card? This time I made a card for the Lesson #8. This one is about Primary Colors - red, blue and yellow.

To create the background I die cut a black card stock using Stitched Rounded Rectangle by My Favorite Things. I also used the Music Sheet stamp from LaBlanche and the Delicata Gold Ink.


The beautiful Botanical Love flowers by Create a Smile were stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I applied some gold Glitter Glue for the middle of the flowers.



Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the card!

Challenge:
MFT Summer School – Primary Colors
Create a Smile July Projects
Simon Says Sparkle and Shine
SSS Work it Wednesday July 2015

1 comment:

  1. beautiful colors! and i just love the gold music in the background :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete