Wednesday, June 10, 2015

LAWN FAWN MUSHROOMS


Hello there!
I'm writing from Switzerland today. Here is our new home. We moved three weeks ago and we are slowly settled in our new apartment. So that are the news from my side, and now is the time for the card. Do you recognize the cute images? They are from Lawn Fawn.

This is my first time using a Lawn Fawn stamp set and I truly love it. The set is called Love You So Mush and it's adorable.


To stamp the image, I used the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on some Neenah Paper, and then I colored the mushrooms with my Copic Markers. To make the mushrooms spots even more interesting, I applied the White Enamel Accent from Ranger.


Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Simon Says Friends or Superhero

SUPPLIES:

Love You So Mush Clear Stamps and Dies
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Solar White Paper
Ranger Enamel Accents
MFT Grassy Fields
SSS Stitched Circles Wafer Dies
Spotted Embossing Folder
Sequins
Zig Wink Of Stella Glitter Clear Brush
Card stock


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the embossed background and how you used this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest mushrooms ever. And you did an awesome job with the embossing on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an adorable card, luv the sweet mushrooms, so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable card! I love the bright mushrooms on the kraft card; really great design!

    ReplyDelete