Friday, January 30, 2015

FOIL STAMPING - LABLANCHE LADY STAMP


Hi there!
I want to show you a different way, how you can use your stamps. You don’t need to stamp just on the paper, but also on a transparency foil.


 I used for my card two different stamps from LaBlanche. One for the background and the other one for the main image. The background and also the cheesecloth was colored with the mini Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.


Here a closer look at the details on the card. You can see, I used a violet glitter glue from Rayher and a Wink of Stella brush to achieve a sparkle effect.




This technique is perfect, if you need to fuzzy cut an image, but the image doesn’t have a smooth edge. You may simply stamp on the foil and watercolor (with aquarelle) your image from the site, where you had stamped before.

Enjoy the card and don't forget to Follow me and Joint this site.

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment